Property Management Specialist
4LNS is seeking a Property Management Specialist who will join an integrated team responsible for providing the Army IT Portfolio (AITP) of services to organizations and users serviced by the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) – Kwajalein Atoll. The Property Management Specialist manages a large and varied amount of government-furnished property, contractor-acquired property, specialty equipment, material, and incidentals used to operate the NEC-KA. The Property Management Specialist will coordinate extensively with government and contractor geographically dispersed teams.
- - Support the government in maintaining 100% accountability of property required to support the NEC mission on Kwajalein Atoll.
- - Maintain a software and hardware database that contains, as a minimum, the make, model number or version number, serial number, purchase date, contract and task order number (if applicable), purchase price, renewal date, license data, warranty data, and period of performance for all 30th Signal Battalion NEC assets. This documentation shall be maintained current (less than 30 days out of date) and in a format supporting DOD risk management framework (RMF) accreditation The Contractor shall add, delete, or change assets in the logistics database as reflected on issue, turn-in, and Administrative Adjustment Reports (AAR).
- - Familiarity and working knowledge of AR 710-2, Supply Policies Below the National Level, and AR 735-5, Property Accountability Policies.
- - Utilize the following systems and applications for the processing and distribution during the property lifecycle: Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE), Single Mobility System (SMS), Integrated Data Environment/Global Transportation Network Convergence (IGC), Item Unique Identification (IUID), and FedMall.
- - Create and obtain signatures on sub-hand receipts for government personnel for NEC- managed assets in the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army).
- - Conduct reporting as directed by The Contractor shall respond within the timeframe identified in the theater CCIR matrix.
- - Review all transactions on missing items, according to AR 735-5, for discrepancies in property accountability and provide results to the COR.
- - Maintain a robust Property Management System (PMS), represent the program during PMS audits, and be the primary author of the contract deliverable Property Control
- - Provide technical input for documenting workflows using the Army template for Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- - Develop and cultivate excellent working relationships with local and enterprise work
- - Receive, tag, inventory, issue, turn in, and store property and supplies according to AR 710-2.
- - Work with the Logistics Specialist to issue supplies and materials, as well as other equip mentor repair parts required for each supported Maintain and update a Mission Stock Record Account (MSRA) for the NEC in accordance with standard Army accountability procedure.
- - As necessary, assist with logistics support required for shipping and receiving equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- - Experience working at Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) or an Army
- - Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues
- - Position requires experience supporting government in performing property accountability
- - Familiar with MS Office Suite and applications, especially MS
- - Independent, self-starter who is comfortable managing within a distributed office
- - Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess
- - Ability to obtain hazardous material (HAZMAT) certification and comply with Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR), Attachment 1, and local policies and procedures.
- - Ability to relocate and reside at the S. Army Garrison – Kwajalein Atoll in the Republic of the Marshall Islands (USAG-KA).
- - Must possess a valid S. passport.
- - Pre-employment health screening is required due to remote location and limited medical and dental capabilities on the island.
- - Ability to ride a bicycle or walk at least 2 miles to/from work daily. There are no personally owned vehicles allowed on USAG-KA. Transportation is primarily by bicycle.
- - Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of Must be able to lift 30lbs to waist height.
- - Ability to travel by plane, helicopter or small sea going vessel between working locations.
Education and Certifications
- - High school graduate.
- - HAZMAT certification, desired.
- - Position requires that the candidate possess a Secret security clearance in order to access classified Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
- - US citizenship is typically required for a security clearance.
Compensation and Benefits
- - Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- - Tax deductible salary.
- - Housing provided; meals provided for eligible candidates.
- - Relocation expenses covered.
- - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- - 4LNS is an equal opportunity employer.
Kwajalein Atoll , The Marshall Islands
May 10, 2023