4LNS is actively seeking a Logistician for a key role to support defense acquisition and sustainment commands with life cycle logistics planning and execution for Expeditionary Missions (PMS-408) - Expeditionary Medical (ExMed).
This position will provide logistics and maintenance expertise supporting the expeditionary medical programs. It will conduct logistics, supportability, reliability, maintainability, and operational analyses and provide recommendations for tailoring, optimizing, and establishing logistics element requirements. It will provide recommendations for changes to site support, including maintenance planning, phased support, manpower, and personnel requirements, initial provisioning and material support, support equipment, training and training devices, technical data packaging, handling, storage and transportation, and facilities. It will provide recommendations for the development of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) and Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Management Plans.
On the family of Expeditionary Medical Systems, the Log / CM will work closely with the customer and end-users to:
- baseline the Authorized Medical Allowance List(s) (AMAL).
- Identify discrepancies between AMAL blocks.
- Identify and document AMAL packing strategy.
- Document AMAL equipment testing requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in acquisition, maintenance planning, logistics support, supportability analysis, operational availability analysis, or resource requirements analysis related to DoD systems.
- Knowledge of DOD logistics and maintenance principles, practices, and processes
- Ability to plan and orchestrate logistics and sustainment support at the enterprise level
- Bachelor's degree
Working for 4LNS
At 4LNS the happiness of our employees is our priority. We offer comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays. Our employees have access to additional wellness programs and company-wide activities, and professional growth opportunities.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. 4LNS equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.