We are actively seeking an experienced and highly motivated Spectrum Manager to join our team. 4LNS is seeking a qualified candidate to perform Spectrum Management Operations for our client at the US Army Garrison in Kwajalein Atoll in the Republic of the Marshall Islands. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience and training with Spectrum XXI, Standard Frequency Action Format (SFAF) Proposals, Table of Frequency Allocations, channel plans, and DD Form 1494s. Other requirements are experience with Radio Frequency (RF) Spectrum-dependent systems, interference investigation and analysis, studies and analyses of radio frequency assignments, mission frequency planning, and basic Electromagnetic Compatibility analysis.
- - Support range customers in procuring Radio Frequency Authorizations (RFA) through the Radio Frequency Proposal process.
- - Provide technical analysis and study of Radio Frequency Assignments.
- - Identify frequency conflicts and coordinate mitigation of friendly interference.
- - Coordinate with United States Government and non-Government offices and personnel in order to support Radio Frequency operations.
- - Investigate Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) using specialized RF surveillance and analysis tools. Resolve or mitigate interference in order to keep an interference-free range.
- - Assist users in generating and/or updating DD 1494 documents.
- - Analyze technical data of RF systems and equipment to ensure compliance with regulations and suitable site selection.
- - Other related duties, including providing briefings on task activities upon request.
- - Spectrum XXI certification and proficiency
- - Experience with DD 1494 documents
- - Use of RF receivers/surveillance equipment
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- - Strong written & verbal communication skills
- - High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- - Strong organizational skills, including record keeping and tracking
- - This position requires international travel
- - Graduate of the NTIA Spectrum Management Course or equivalent coursework or training OR Spectrum Operations Apprentice Course (SOAC) (Keesler, AFB) OR Electromagnetic Spectrum Management (ESM) course (Ft. Gordon)
- - 5+ Years of Spectrum Management experience
- - US Citizenship is required.
- - Active SECRET clearance or higher is required.
- - Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- - Tax deductible salary.
- - Housing provided; meals provided for eligible candidates.
- - Relocation expenses covered.
- - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- - 4LNS is an equal opportunity employer.